Selling your home doesn’t have to be a hassle. That’s why, as your seller’s real estate agents, we work to successfully market your home to sell quickly and profitably. We provide an accurate property appraisal value, create an effective marketing plan and wisely negotiate with buyers to make the entire home selling experience simple and stress-free. According to Crain's Chicago Business and Midwest Real Estate Data - in 2016, condos and townhouses in Logan Square and West Town (which includes Wicker Park, Ukrainian Village, East Village, Noble Square, Pulaski Park and River West) are selling faster than any other homes in Chicago at an average of 57 days vs a city average of 89 days. What does that mean for you? The time to sell in West Town and the Near Northwest Side of Chicago is now! With real estate buyer inventory at historic lows in Chicago, we will work to make sure you receive the best price for your home, in the least amount of time possible.
As your real estate agents, we are by your side from start to finish. From ensuring your home is noticed by potential buyers to hosting open houses – we provide expert, knowledgeable service every step of the way. Using Dream Town’s skilled creative team, we will produce professionally designed, personalized materials to market your home, from a multi-color brochure to an online virtual tour. What’s more, your property receives unmatched exposure on Dreamtown.com (one of Chicago’s top-rated real estate search engines).
Home Seller Questionnaire Form
* Please fill out our new seller questionnaire form. As soon as we receive your completed form, we will get in touch to help you sell your home quickly and profitably!
"So far this year, condos and townhouses in Logan Square and West Town are selling faster than any other homes in Chicago at an average of 57 days vs a city average of 89 days."
Our Professional Value
- Chicago Association of Realtors Top Producing Team - Our real estate team (The Saladino Sells / West Town Team) is one of the top producing teams in Chicago as recognized by the Chicago Association of Realtors with over $40 million in lifetime sales and two top-producer awards in 2016 putting us in the top 5% of all Chicago realtors.
- It's All About Results - Dream Town's brokers surpass the industry average when comparing number of closed transactions per agent. For comparison, The Saladino Sells / West Town Team closed 43 transactions in 2016.
- Dream Town = 6.4
- Jameson Sotheby's Realty = 4.3
- @properties = 4.1
- Berkshire Hathaway = 3.6
- Coldwell Banker = 1.5
- Baird & Warner = 1.4
- Market Pricing - Dream Town's proprietary technology allows us to make the best judgment in setting a property's price. The real estate data is updated in real time so that we always have the most recent information about Chicago real estate market activity.
- Online Data Marketing - Over 93% of all home buyers start their search for their dream home online and research suggests that buyers use three real estate search websites on average. Dreamtown.com dominates online real estate searches in the Chicagoland area with 150,000 unique monthly visitors to the website. Dreamtown.com is one of the best local real estate search engines and we've collected the largest database of prospective home buyers in Chicago. We estimate that two out of three users register on one of Dream Town's real estate websites. Once a user is registered with us, we can pair the right home buyer prospects - based on their housing wants and needs - with your listing. As a result, nobody is better able to match your home with the right home buyer. This is a claim we believe no one else can match.
- Database Marketing Report - Each week, as the seller, you will receive a database marketing report that provides the total amount of registered users on Dreamtown.com that are actively searching criteria that match your property listing. Each home buyer that is registered, will receive weekly email notifications if your property matches the home buyer's required criteria.
- Exclusive First Look Pre-Market Listing - Dream Town's proprietary First Look technology allows us to share your listing before it hits the market with our network of over 300 real estate agents. Registered users on DreamTown.com whose search criteria fit your home are also sent a notification. First Look increases your listing's exposure and speeds up the sales transaction process before it even hits the MLS. The Saladino Sells / West Town Team are also members of the Top Agent Network (TAN) - a private online community where the verified top 10% real estate agents in Chicago collaborate & exchange valuable Non-MLS information. These advance communications help TAN members sell more homes, fast.
- Online Listing Syndication - As soon as your home is listed for sale publicly, we syndicate the listing and send it out to more than 400 real estate websites such as Zillow.com, Trulia.com and Realtor.com for maximum exposure to the home buyer real estate market!
- Comprehensive Marketing Plan - in addition to all of the services above, we also create a comprehensive real estate marketing plan to make sure your home receives the exposure to home buyers it deserves, including:
- Schedule Matterport 3D mapping of home
- Schedule photographer to take pictures of home / measures for home floor plan / creates virtual tour
- Property listing on the MLS (Multiple Listing Service)
- For Sale sign on property
- Create custom website for home with virtual tour
- Send out Coming Soon and Just Listed postcards to the neighborhood
- Create for sale brochures with photos and property listing information
- Send e-blast for property listing on Top Agent Network
- Promote For Sale listing on social media channels (Facebook, Linkedin, Google Plus, Twitter, Instagram)
- Schedule Brokers Open House
- Schedule Public Open Houses on Weekends
- Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed - Upon closing with Dream Town, if you feel that you have not received excellent customer service from us, tell Dream Town in writing within 7 days and they'll send you a check for $1,000. No questions asked.