HUGE Congrats to the West Town Chamber of Commerce for raising more than $52,000 for local schools and nonprofits in the West Town neighborhood! The money was raised through entrance donations, dedicated kids areas and strong beer and wine sales at the highly successful West Town street festivals that took place in the spring and summer of 2016.
Here is a list of the amounts donated to each West Town school and local nonprofit.
- La Salle II PTO netted $31,148.87 from Do Division & West Fest.
- Talcott Fine Arts and Museum Academy received $7,225.37 from West Fest.
- Friends of Pritzker School got $6,977.87 from Do Division.
- Erie Neighborhood House received $2,470.61 from Do Division.
- The Arts of Life Inc., a nonprofit group, saw $4,494.00 from the Renegade Craft Fair & West Town Food Truck Social.
You can read the full story by Alisa Hauser of DNAinfo here.